- Membrane Structure and Membranous Organelles
Chapter 2 - The Cell Wall
Chapter 3 - Membrane Transport
Chapter 4 - Protein Sorting and Vesicle Traffic
Chapter 5 - The Cytoskeleton
Chapter 6 - Nucleic Acids
Chapter 7 - Genome Organization and Expression
Chapter 8 - Amino Acids
Chapter 9 - Protein Synthesis, Assembly, and Degradation
Chapter 10 - Lipids
Chapter 11 - Cell Division Regulation
Chapter 12 - Photosynthesis
Chapter 13 - Carbohydrate Metabolism
Chapter 14 - Respiration and Photorespiration
Chapter 15 - Long-Distance Transport
Chapter 16 - Nitrogen and Sulfur
Chapter 17 - Biosynthesis of Hormones and Elicitor Molecules
Chapter 18 - Signal Perception and Transduction
Chapter 19 - Reproductive Development
Chapter 20 - Senescence and Programmed Cell Death
Chapter 21 - Responses to Plant Pathogens
Chapter 22 - Responses to Abiotic Stresses
Chapter 23 - Molecular Physiology of Mineral Nutrient Acquisition, Transport, and Utilization
Chapter 24 - Natural Products (Secondary Metabolites)
IMAGE SOURCES & CREDITS
Select a chapter from the LEFT OR
by Figure No.
Biochemistry & Molecular Biology of Plants Image License Agreement
1. License: The American Society of Plant Biologists hereby grants you, and you accept, a non-exclusive and non-transferable license, to use the following illustrations from Biochemistry & Molecular Biology of Plants.
2. Term: This License Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by discontinuing use of this tool and by discarding your access code.
3. Authorized use of images: You shall have the right to load the following images through an internet connection. You may selectively print and download the online illustrations for your personal and educational non-commercial use and on a single machine.
4. Use Restrictions: You may not (a) distribute your access code to any other person; (b) distribute copies of the images to any other person, EXCEPT AS NOTED IN NUMBER 3 ABOVE; (c) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the images; (d) copy, download, store in a retrieval system, publish, transmit, or otherwise reproduce, transfer, copy, disseminate, or use, in any form or by any means, any part of the images except as expressly provided for in this license; (e) transfer, resell, sublicense, lease, or grant any other rights of any kind to any individual copy of the images to any other person.